Friday, August 1, 2014

Where Does The Time Go?

Time, as you get older, goes by so quickly.  You blink and a month goes by.  Age certainly gives a different perspective to time.  I can vividly remember school years dragging by as a kid.  Now, a week feels like half a day.

And so, here is why it's been difficult to get to the blog.  With Vera keeping me more busy than ever, and Bourgeois Baby growing faster than I imagined it would by this point (not complaining by any means!!) I get very little down time.  My work hours are whenever Vera is in bed (typically by 7:30pm) til many nights 11pm.  It is not enough time to keep up the pace.  I do have a sitter who comes 2-3 days a week for a few hours, and Vera has been in camp for a few weeks this summer to give me more time.  And yet- there still isn't enough.  The only reason why I am writing tonight is because my car is packed up with Bourgeois Baby gear for the Boston MommyCon event.  I figured I'd tinker since tomorrow is going to be a long day, and I could get to bed early.

On that note, I bid you goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! It means a lot you found me and felt it worthy enough to take a few moments to share your thoughts. Spam will not be posted, but feel free to link to your blog or related website.