Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pet Marker

Today I was in my front yard taking some product pictures for Bourgeois Baby.  This was the first time I've used my front yard as a back drop but noticed that there was a perfect spot off to the side under some trees.  I took the products and other props for the pictures and set up near my property line.  Immediately, this flagstone caught my eye.  It was the first time in the 8 years I've lived in my house that I have ever seen this stone.


A marker, with only the year 1989 visible.

I got a small hand shovel to help uncover the rest.



I easily uncovered the rest of the marker, and also found the edge of a wooden box, the one visible screw closing it up had begun to pop out.  I swept the spot to get a better look, and immediately the sun made it's way through the trees and down on the marker.

How fitting this pet, who lived from 1978 to 1989, was named Sunshine.

 And finally, one last look before I began taking product pictures:

A loved pet. I wish I knew if it was a cat or dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! It means a lot you found me and felt it worthy enough to take a few moments to share your thoughts. Spam will not be posted, but feel free to link to your blog or related website.